Published on: February 22, 2021
ADMISSION CARDS for BIT - Semester 4 Examinations
(Academic Year 2020)
27th and 28th February 2021
Admission cards for BIT Semester 4 Examinations are now released. Please download your admission card for the Semester Examinations of the Bachelor of Information Technology External Degree Programme from the link given below.
Addresses of the BIT Semester 4 - Exam Centres are as follows;
· Isipathana College, Colombo 05
· Sarasavi Uyana Maha Vidyalaya, Peradeniya
· College of Technology, Kaluwella, Galle
· Faculty of Arts, University of Jaffna, Jaffna
- Please note that the admission card is in two parts (pages 1 & 2), and both parts must be brought to the examination center.
- The second part of the admission card must be signed by the candidate and duly attested.
- Your examination admission card will not be collected by the Invigilator/Supervisor at the end of the upcoming BIT semester examinations. Please refer the notice on www.bit.lk for more information regarding this.
- You are kindly advised to read the contents of the examination procedure carefully and abide by the instructions.
- Due to the prevailing COVID 19 situation in the country, every candidate is strictly advised to get the health declaration form 2 attested from the Public Health Instructor or Grama Niladhari in the candidate's area of residence, and the attested form should be submitted for each week of examination separately. Candidates who have failed to produce the health declaration form will not be allowed to enter the exam centre under any circumstance.
- Examination cancellation or exam centre changes for any semester is not entertained hereafter.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CALCULATORS ARE ALLOWED ONLY FOR IT4205. CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR ANY OTHER SUBJECT.
MOBILE PHONES AND ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION CENTRE
You are strictly advised to be present at the Exam Centre at least one hour before the commencement of examinations.
Kindly note that the External Degrees Centre of the UCSC will not provide you traveling or any other expenses for appearing for the examinations.
We wish you the very best at the examination.
External Degrees Centre
Link to download the BIT Examination Procedures
Link to download the health declaration form 1 and 2
External Degrees Centre,
University of Colombo School of Computing,
No. 35, Reid Avenue,
Tele : 011-2581245/7, 011-4720511-13
Fax : 011- 2587239
Web site: www.bit.lkInquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org