Topic – Kickstart Your Salesforce Career
Date : Oct 4, 2021 05:30 PM India
Audience – Undergraduate(2nd and 3rd year) & postgraduate students.
Type of session – Discussion mode Webinar
Monitoring person available – Yes (All audience queries before Q & A session can be forwarded to the monitoring person)
Duration – 1hour
- Introduction and welcome notes – 2-3 min
- Session – 35-40min
- Q & A – 10-15min
- Closing notes – 2-3min
- Community Registration (Register participants who is like to take part in iTelaSoft internship & Sponsorship initiatives & Salesforce student community) – 5min
This is not going to be a highly technical session and mainly giving students the overall understanding about the Salesforce eco system, job opportunities and how to get started. Therefore, it is possible to open this session for none computing students as well.
Main points which will be discussed during the session
- What is Salesforce
- Demand for Salesforce
- Career paths in Salesforce
- Job opportunities in Salesforce
- Where to start learning Salesforce
- Certifying in Salesforce
- Certification sponsorships - will be provided for students selected & hired to do their internships at iTelaSoft
- Q & A Session
The session will be conducted by the Salesforce team at iTelaSoft.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.